Ustocktrade does not charge any fees for ACH transfers.
Initiating a transfer
- Select the Banking tab on the side menu
- Choose to add or remove funds
Web: Select “Add Funds” to transfer funds to your Ustocktrade account
Select “ Remove Funds” to transfer funds to your bank account
Mobile: Select “Transfer to Ustocktrade”
Select “ Transfer to Your Bank”
- Select the ACH Fund Transfer option
- Enter the transfer amount and select “Add Funds” or “Remove Funds”
- Enter the two-step verification code to confirm the transfer.
Ustocktrade has an ACH deposit limit of $10,000 per day. (Additional deposits may be requested using the wire transfer option). There is no daily limit on ACH withdrawals.
ACH transfers initiated before 6 pm ET on a business day will be processed by 9 am ET the next business day.*
Fund transfer initiated after 6 pm ET or on a non-business day, will be processed by 9 am ET on the second business day from the transfer date.*
- A user initiates a $100 deposit at 5:30 PM ET on Monday. The funds will be credited to User A’s account by 9:00 AM ET on Tuesday.
- A user initiates a $100 withdrawal at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. The funds will be processed and sent to User B’s bank by 9:00 AM ET on Friday.
- A user initiates a $1,500 deposit at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday. The funds will be credited to User C’s account by 9:00 AM ET on Tuesday
*Deposits initiated in accounts with funds transfer restrictions will require 2 additional business days to process.