How do I import my trade history into TurboTax?
Look up your Ustocktrade TurboTax password.
- Log into your Ustocktrade account.
- Go to the side menu > Statements > Tax Forms.
- Your TurboTax password will be displayed.
- Login to your TurboTax account
- When prompted to “Choose your bank or brokerage,” type “Ustocktrade.”
- Enter your Ustocktrade User ID and unique Ustocktrade TurboTax password.
All users will receive a TurboTax password even if they choose not to use this product.
For more information on how to import your 1099 form in TurboTax, click here.
How many stock transactions can TurboTax Online handle?
TurboTax Online can import up to 500 transactions per brokerage account.
TurboTax CD/Download software can import up to 2,000 transactions per brokerage account.
For more information on TurboTax transaction import limits, click here.
If you have more than 2,000 transactions you will be unable to import any transactions directly into TurboTax. Alternatively, we provide a CSV file of all your transactions with your tax documents.